Who are POS contract flooring?
POS Contract flooring are a supplier and installer of a wide variety of high-quality flooring with national coverage. Our flooring solutions span across a range of industries including commercial offices, education, healthcare and hospitality and leisure. We are flooring specialists with the expertise to not only install and supply but to advise you on which flooring solution is the best fit for your space. Commercial carpet solutions are one of the many forms of flooring we supply and install. We have a range of different types of commercial carpet that all have their own qualities and suit different settings.
Benefits of commercial carpets
If you are undecided on which type of flooring to get installed below is a list of all the benefits of choosing commercial carpet for your building.
- Safety – First and foremost carpet can add to the safety of your building for you and your employees. With anti-slip qualities, carpet will prevent accidents due to spillages or wet floors.
- Environmentally friendly – Carpets
- Thermal efficiency – Having commercial carpet installed in your office can help save money on your heating bills as well! Certain carpets combined with high-quality underlay will insulate your office stopping the heat from escaping.
- Low maintenance – With commercial carpets the maintenance to keep them looking as new and fresh as the day they were installed is very low! We advise you to hoover your carpet a minimum of once a week and do a deep clean of your carpet twice a year.
- Aesthetically pleasing – Creating the right impression for your customers, clients is important for a business. A clean carpet that incorporates your branding can enhance the look of your working environment making it cleaner and look more professional. Installing carpet can also increase your employee’s productivity by making them more comfortable whilst at work.
- Noise absorbing – Commercial carpet absorb sound resulting in a quieter working environment. Whilst in meetings or on phone calls you won’t be disturbed by the noise of someone walking or moving on the carpet.
- Affordable – Commercial carpet is one of the most popular and most affordable flooring solutions you can get. You will not have to compromise on quality to find an affordable commercial carpet solution at POS Contract Flooring.
- Variety of Options – There a many different types of commercial carpet that you can get for your building. Different styles, different colours result in your having a choice to find the perfect solution for your commercial space.
Commercial Carpets near me that can be installed
There is no surprise as to why commercial carpets are the preferred flooring solution in offices, boardrooms, conference rooms, corridors, and reception areas. Here at POS Contact flooring near you, we have a vast range of different carpets that suit different industries.
Multi level loop carpet tiles are commonly referred to as high-low loop pile. These tiles are unique as they consist of a combination of loops of different heights to create a textured look to the carpet tiles. This design of carpet tile is perfect for medium to high footfall areas, is it resilient and easy to clean.
Cut pile carpet tiles are designed to be very aesthetically pleasing. They offer a luxurious finish whilst also having a soft feel. You can get cut pile carpet tiles in different thicknesses and colours. We would suggest the best place to get cut pile carpet tiles installed would be in low footfall areas.
Loop pile carpet tiles and planks are robust, they are commonly used in corridors, reception, and main floor office spaces. POS Contract flooring offer these carpet tiles with a class 33 heavy commercial wear classification. You can get loop pile carpet tiles and planks in a variety of colours meaning you are able to incorporate your brands colours into the carpet.
Textured level loop pile carpet tiles are hardwearing designed to be installed in heavy foot traffic areas. The tiles are structured to keep the carpet looking as new as the day you got it. Our textured level loop pile carpet tiles are high-quality and have a striking and unique finish to them. You can get an up/down, surface, strand or tandem design finish.
Entrance matting is often forgotten about or overlooked in commercial buildings, but it does create the first impression of your building and your business. Having a high-quality functioning entrance matt is the first line of defense in tackling and capturing dust and dirt so it isn’t later carried on to other carpets around the building. It can also lower your maintenance costs and prevent slip accidents.
Sheet carpeting is also known as roll carpeting and broadloom carpeting. The sheet will be cut to the dimensions of your room but will be rolled out in one and kept in place with installation seams. This is an affordable option that looks professional and offers insulation to your work place.
Contact POS Contract flooring
If you need commercial carpet or commercial carpet tiles for your office, please get in touch with the team today. We have the perfect carpet solution for you, you can get in touch via the online contact form | Phone: 01926 468 668 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org